BUSU has been actively working towards enhance the ability for students to access the campus when needed. We have expanded services to allow for students to get to campus earlier in the mornings and leave later in the evenings. If you have any questions about these improvements, please don't hesitate to email Asad at [email protected].
The increase in service includes:St. Catharines Transit
- Service to 11 pm on route 424
- Service to 11:30 pm on route 431
- Friday evening service on routes 424 & 431
- Service until 8:25 pm on route 416 Sunday’s
- Extending service on route 435 Saturday’s to start at 8:30 am and ending at 9:30 pm
- Extended service on route 435 Sunday’s until 8:30 pm
- Extended service on route 423 until 11:20 pm
- Friday Evening service on route 423
- Almost all Niagara Region Transit Routes will have standardized service hours available Monday to Saturday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Riders can download the free Transit App for use on iOS and Android devices or they can find all the transit information they need including schedules, fares and maps by using niagararegion.ca/transit.
- 40B/45B – New route connecting St. Catharines Terminal to Niagara College Glendale Campus, replaces the St. Catharines Transit route #26
- 70A/75A – New Route connecting Niagara College Welland Campus, Pelham’s Meridian Community Centre and Brock University, replaces the Brock Link
- 25 (Port Colborne to Welland) – Eliminated midday breaks in service and extended the service hours to 10 p.m.
- 40A/45A (Express Niagara Falls to Niagara College Glendale Campus) – Extended the service hours to eliminate the service break in the middle of the day
- 50/55 (Niagara Falls to St. Catharines) – Standardized and extended the operating hours Monday to Saturday
- 60/65 (Niagara Falls to Welland) – 30 min service all day (Monday to Friday) and added two additional hours of service on Saturdays
- 60A/65A (Express Niagara Falls to Welland) – Morning and afternoon Express service every 15 minutes during peak periods
- 70/75 (St. Catharines to Welland) – Increased the frequency of service to 30 minute intervals all day (Monday to Friday only) and increased service hours by two hours (Monday to Saturday)