1. To create a team made of leaders from each department council from the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences (Sport Management, Kinesiology, Nursing, Public Health, Recreation & Leisure, Medical Science) whose goal is to provide guidance and opportunity for the students within the FAHS.
2. A student mentorship program designed to guide first-year students in the FAHS transition from high school to Brock University.
3. The FAHS mentorship program brings together student mentees and mentors from each department to aid in professional development, networking, and career exploration.
4. The program involves online and face-to-face mentoring, networking events and connections to career development resources.
5. To educate and spread awareness to the students within the faculty of the content and importance of each program; therefore reducing stigma.