Jump your way to fitness with Just Bounce Canada.
Just Bounce is a unique way to de-stress and move your body. Hosted by Shannon Earl from Just Bounce Canada , and in partnership with Brock Recreation.
Tickets purchased in this event listing will be for the March 5, 1:10pm class
- Tickets $5 each for each class.
- Four classes to choose from (see event listings)
- Ticket comes with your boot rental and a free BUSU branded yoga mat to KEEP!
- Ticket purchases will close February 21, so secure them now above!
Info for participants
- Boots are not an exact fit so some may be snug or looser depending on shoe size/ankle size.
- Bring a Water bottle
- Wear pants/leggings or shorts that are comfy and allow you to move
- Wear high socks - ankle socks likely won’t feel comfortable in the boots
- Give yourself grace - it’s your first time and it may feel weird/awkward/out of place; it’s normal and you will get more comfortable
- Listen to your body, take breaks, do the modified version, heck just march or step it out the whole class! You’ll still get a great workout (each boot is 4lbs) and you will be working core muscles, your balance, and coordination
Disclaimer: To ensure everyone's safety and enjoyment of the class, Just Bounce Canada requires information regarding your shoe size and weight that will be used to determine the proper bounce footwear prior to the class. All information is private and will only be given to Just Bounce Canada company for rentals.
The fitness class may involve strenuous physical activity, including but not limited to running, jumping, cardiovascular activity on Fit Boots®?rebound boots. Please view the attached waiver, prior to participating in this class.
While at this event, look for the giveaway posters and scan the QR code and enter to win a Wellness Week bundle that includes $100 Gift Card to LuluLemon, Beats Ear Buds and a Brock University branded Stanley tumbler!
*You can enter once for each BUSU Wellness Week event you attend, so stop by all of them. This giveaway is for Brock students only. The winner will be emailed March 11, 2024.
*You must pre-register for this event by February 21 to reserve your spot. No cancellations or refunds. Must sign a waiver at the event to participate.