By purchasing a ticket you agree to the Informed Consent Waiver.
*Tickets include entry to Halloween Haunt and bus transportation to and from Canada’s Wonderland.
Time for a frightfully fun night at Canada’s Wonderland with BUSU.
This event is open to current Brock University students only.
Halloween Haunt returns to Canada’s Wonderland this fall with a sinister transformation, turning the theme park into a scream park filled with Halloween attractions that offer unforgettable thrills and unspeakable horror. Immerse yourself in the nightmare of Haunt, a Halloween event where the streets are filled with terror, including hundreds of monsters, terrifying scare zones, ghoulish street performers, live music, thrilling night rides, and electrifying live shows. Stay tuned as additional attractions are announced in coming weeks!
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the information contained in the Informed Consent Waiver.
If you are under 18 years old: you must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver for you, please download full waiver here, have a parent sign and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be no refunds 48 hours before the event.
- Guests wearing costumes or face paint will not be permitted. Guests who leave Halloween Haunt will not be granted re-entry to the event.
- Halloween Haunt is a special ticket event not covered by regular Canada’s Wonderland admission or a Canada’s Wonderland Season Pass.
- Please read the Canada’s Wonderland Code of Conduct. By purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to these policies.
- Food will not be provided. Students can purchase food at the park.
- Bus pick-up at Brock University will be in Zone 2, leaving at 5 p.m. sharp. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
- We will leave Wonderland at the end of Halloween Haunt – 11 a.m. We will be back in Niagara around 12:30 a.m. Any student who does not make the buses to come home will have to arrange their own way home, at their own expense.
- You will be emailed when your tickets are ready for pickup.
Bus will pick up students at Zone 2 Parking, located across from Canada Games Park.