From April 11, General Brock will be open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday. We will be closed from April 22. Stayed tuned to our Instagram @General_Brock for 2022 reopening dates.
Why shop at General Brock?
- Because it’s student owned and operated by your student union! Every dollar you spend with us ensures the operation of a sustainable student business that employs dozens of Brock students.
- We offer the best prices on campus! As a not-for-profit student organization, we have the ability to offer you more for you money.
- We are located in Welch Hall, just steps away from both the Fishbowl and the Gym. Stop by for a Booster Juice smoothie before or after your workout, or grab snacks to help you study all night long.
- We proudly brew high quality Fairtrade coffee, roasted locally in small batches by a company started by a Brock alum. Our exclusive “Sophia” blend is unique to Brock University; you literally can’t find it anywhere else in the world! Skip the commercial coffees (and usually the line) and let us make you a good ol’ cuppa with a smile.
- GB also carries a ton of Grab and Go and fresh meal options, such as sandwiches, salads, wraps and heat n’ eat bowls. We accommodate vegan, vegetarian, halal, kosher and gluten-free dietary needs with plenty of healthy, diverse choices.
- That’s not all! Need a perfect place to study and chill with your friends between classes? Our two lounges have plenty of space with comfortable seating. We even have board games that are free to use to the Brock community! We’re known for playing the best jams and having the best atmosphere on campus, so drop by and let us serve you with a smile!
Did you know? GB has…
• Battery and printer ink disposal units
• A lending library
• Ice cream and frozen novelties, and more!